Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Seasonal Produce and Quick Supper


Today is the first morning I could feel the fall in the air. It felt refreshing.

The sun was still shining in the afternoon so I decided to go for a walk on my favourite trail.

When I got back though I was really hungry and I didn't feel like making anything for supper.

Except it's Day 22 and it's Vegan MoFo! 

I thought I would make stuffed peppers but, alas, my peppers had gone bad before I got a chance to use them.

I had already made quinoa for the stuffing though.


After rummaging through the fridge I discovered a couple of zucchinis way in the back.

So, I chopped them up, plus a couple of onions, tossed everything with a bit of olive oil, sea salt, garlic and oregano and put it in the oven (at 400 for 15 minutes, stir and then another 15min.)

It was a pretty quick meal to throw together, about 35min from idea to bowl.


Hope your day/night is full of sweet dreams and awesome veggies!

Xo Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment