Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Spaghetti Squash and The First Day of Autumn


The abundance of different varieties of squash it one of the things that I love best about fall. Squash just feels so comforting to eat and I always feel like I'm getting a vitamin boost.

Spaghetti squash is one of my favourites.



Here I baked it, stuffed with lightly fried onion and red potato, mixed with a little olive oil, maple syrup and sea salt.


 Garnished with fresh chives right out of the oven.




Sitting down with a bowl of stuffed squash is one of my favourite ways to nourish myself as the weather gets cooler.

Hope your Wednesday has been full of nourishing food and positive thoughts,

Xo Elyse

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I am sure that I will totally love this! thank you for sharing this recipe. I will cook this next week :D Let me also share something, I also follow one website which talks about vegan food and fitness, http://www.bodybyblasian.com/
    take care!

    ReplyDelete